Strolling Weddings at Meadow Brook
Host your strolling wedding at Meadow Brook Hall and our historical legacy will truly enrich the experience of your guests. They will stroll and dine among fine art, rare decorative arts and stunning architectural craftsmanship. An indoor strolling reception can comfortably accommodate up to 225 guests. From a complimentary wedding coordinator to concierge-level service, our experienced staff will help you design the strolling wedding of your dreams. No place makes a statement like Meadow Brook.
Why Choose the Hall for Your Strolling Wedding?
Book your strolling wedding at Meadow Brook Hall and here’s what you can expect:
- Great American Estate: Our historical legacy will amaze your guests.
- Exclusive Use: Our exclusive rental option guarantees privacy and intimacy along with the complete focus of our experienced staff.
- Complimentary Tours: Your guests may choose to take an informal tour of the home so they can see up close and personal how the automotive aristocracy truly lived.
- Like No Other: Rest assured that your strolling wedding at Meadow Brook will be like no other event you or your guests have experienced. Isn’t that what it’s all about?
- Individualized Attention: Our priority is to ensure that you and your guests are our guests. Our experienced events management team takes care of the details so you can relax and enjoy your celebration.
- Supporting a National Historic Landmark: The revenue generated from your strolling wedding helps to support the preservation and interpretation of this great American estate.
Strolling Wedding Experience
Meadow Brook Hall was built with the intention to entertain and accommodate the Wilsons’ family and friends. No celebration is too big. A strolling wedding reception allows you to spread your guests throughout the home with chef attended food stations displayed in rooms from the stately library to the elegant dining room.
- The bride and groom will make their grand entrance down the stunning main staircase just like Frances Dodge did in 1938.
- Toasts and speeches will take place in the Great Hall prior to dinner.
- Your guests will have an intimate and unique dining experience in one of the Hall’s elegant rooms.
- After dinner your guests will reconvene for dancing in the Ballroom.
Most successful events begin with a great menu and great food … and great menus and great food always begin with the people preparing them. Meadow Brook employs a nationally renowned and expansive full-service catering operation, rated four-stars for both quality of food and service. The Executive Chef and assistants apply signature touches on classic favorites.
Kosher catering is also available.