Oakland University Fund Drive
Your gift has an impact here.
Support Meadow Brook for the Oakland University Fund Drive
Oct. 10 – Dec. 9, 2022 | Fund #35122
As the birthplace of Oakland University, Meadow Brook (Fund #35122) is a place to learn, connect and be inspired. With a vibrant collection of tours, events, programs and experiences, it is a vital part of the community.
And there is so much more we can do. With your support, we can preserve and share this National Historic Landmark with future generations.
In 1929, it cost $4 million to build Meadow Brook Hall. Today, it takes nearly $4 million each year to keep the doors open-around $11,000 a day.
At Meadow Brook Hall, every dollar makes a difference. Your gift has an impact here.
We’re asking faculty, staff and retirees to help us preserve OU’s own National Historic Landmark with your 2022 OUFD gifts. Matilda would be grateful for your support.
Exclusive 2022 OU Membership Offer!
Become a member and receive HALF OFF access to the Holidays at Meadow Brook!
Give $25 or more during OUFD 2022 and receive an Individual Membership (valued at $50), give $50 or more and receive a Duo Membership (valued at $75), or give $75 or more and receive a Family Membership (valued at $100)!
- Free year-round general tour admission (including Self-Guided, House Tour, Behind-the-Scenes, Gardens & Grounds)
- Half off specialty tours (including Art in the Elements, Holiday Walk and Winter Wonder Lights)
- Early access and discounts for select community events and at the Museum Store
- Member for a Day monthly member guest day (number of guests corresponds to membership level)
- Be in the know through Meadow Brook Magazine and digital communications
- Participate in our Members-Only Appreciation event
- 20 percent discount on tickets at Meadow Brook Theatre
- Enjoy free admission at more than 1,000 museums through the North American Reciprocal Museum Association
Full Meadow Brook Membership details are available at meadowbrookhall.org/membership.
It’s where OU began.
In 1957, Matilda Dodge Wilson and Alfred Wilson made the visionary decision to donate their home and estate to found what would become Oakland University.
Today, their home Meadow Brook Hall is a self-supporting museum and cultural center and National Historic Landmark with 110 rooms, 88,000 square feet, thousands of priceless artifacts and more than 90 years of history.
Your gift matters.
No matter the amount, every dollar helps keep the doors open for an irreplaceable cultural destination.
This year, OU President Ora Hirsch Pescovitz will award an additional $5,000 to the top five funds with the most donors. Please help us reach this goal!
We hope you’ll consider a gift of any size.
When making your gift, please choose Meadow Brook Hall Gifts and Donations #35122.