Meadow Brook Wedding Features
From a complimentary wedding coordinator to concierge-level service, our experienced staff will help you design the wedding of your dreams.
Why Choose the Hall for Your Wedding?
Book your wedding at Meadow Brook Hall and here’s what you can expect:
- Great American Estate: Our historical legacy will amaze your guests. They will walk and dine among fine art, rare decorative arts and stunning architectural craftsmanship.
- Exclusive Use: Our exclusive rental option guarantees privacy and intimacy along with the complete focus of our experienced staff.
- Complimentary Tours: Your guests may choose to take an informal tour of the home so they can see up close and personal how the automotive aristocracy truly lived.
- Like No Other: Rest assured that your wedding at Meadow Brook will be like no other event you or your guests have experienced. Isn’t that what it’s all about?
- Individualized Attention: Our priority is to ensure that you and your guests are our guests. Our experienced events management team takes care of the details so you can relax and enjoy your celebration.
- Supporting a National Historic Landmark: The revenue generated from your wedding helps to support the preservation and interpretation of this great American estate.
Meadow Brook Wedding Features
No matter which type of wedding experience you choose, you and your guests will enjoy the many unique features of Meadow Brook Hall and our award-winning service. Your museum rental includes:
- A unique setting that allows your guests to stroll all public areas of the estate and gardens
- Complimentary services of our wedding coordinator, including a private consultation
- Exceptional dining and four-star, concierge-style management
- One-hour rehearsal for those having their ceremony at The Hall
- For outdoor weddings, each vendor will have access to the tent and gardens 1-2 hours before your ceremony or reception begins to allow ample time for their individual deliveries and setup
- An optional tour during the cocktail hour to answer questions and offer interesting details about the rooms, art and architecture of Meadow Brook Hall – there are many fascinating stories and historical facts that will inform and charm your guests
- White linen napkins, tablecloths (mid-length) and table skirting
- Elegant china, flatware and glass stemware
- Setup, breakdown and cleanup of all Meadow Brook Hall equipment
Meadow Brook employs a nationally renowned and expansive full-service catering operation, rated four-stars for both quality of food and service.
Pricing varies depending on the day of week and time of day. Of course, Saturday evenings command premium pricing. Estimated costs will be promptly provided for your review and approval.
A walk-through of the mansion and grounds allows the bride, groom, parents and family members to visit The Hall and meet with our wedding coordinator. Together, you will explore all the possibilities and design a wedding that is uniquely suited to meet your individual needs and dreams. At that time, we will be happy to address any additional questions or concerns you may have. Site visits generally take about an hour.
We look forward to helping you create an unforgettable day!