Wild Game Dinner & Auction
Fantastic Fare. Inspired Auctions.
Support That is Totally Wild.
Take a walk on the culinary wild side with Meadow Brook Hall’s biggest annual fundraising experience—the Wild Game Dinner & Auction.
It’s an evening you won’t soon forget. Sip cocktails, enjoy hors d’oeuvres and explore our unique selection of silent auction items along the loggia terrace as the sun sets over the Great Estate. Choose from jewelry, travel experiences, exclusive packages, outdoors gear, hunting rifles and much more.
Enjoy a delicious Wild Game Dinner featuring fresh entrees crafted by our in-house chef and live music by Junction Groove.
It’s more than a unique night out – it’s an evening with an impact.
2023 Event Details
Make your next night out different by making an impact at Meadow Brook’s 18th annual Wild Game Dinner & Auction fundraiser.
Wild Game Dinner & Auction
Thursday, Sept. 14 | 6 p.m.
$150 per person
This event is sold out. Please contact the Community Events team at (248) 364-6252 or email to be added to the waitlist.
- French onion & brie tart
- Wild boar bacon wrapped bison tenderloin tip with smoked gorgonzola
- Cornish game hen & chimichurri empanada
- King salmon lox on everything bagel crisp with chopped capers & minced chives
- Rosemary lamb, Wild turkey apple-maple wurst, Smoked buffalo salami
- Marcona almonds, Turkish apricots, fig jam, berries, imported olives, manchego, mimolette
- Crostini & flatbread
- Baby spinach, dried cranberries, hazelnuts, beets, chevre & roasted onion vinaigrette
- Braised wild boar shank with natural jus, wilted apple-pancetta cabbage & sage spaetzle
- Vegetarian alternatives available (to be ordered in advance)
- Mild chicken alternative available (to be ordered in advance)
Variety of petite desserts served family style:
- Dutch chocolate creme brulee
- Graham crumb shell mousse tarts
- Chocolate dipped strawberries
- Ricotta cannolis with pistachio
- White chocolate & cranberry cookies
Winner’s Choice Raffle – Now Open!
Tickets are $100 each and only 100 tickets will be sold. Winner will select one of the following:
- New York Broadway: Enjoy the excitement of the city that never sleeps with your choice of 2 Broadway shows, 3-night weekend stay with airfare for 2.
- Costa Rica Getaway: Explore paradise with a 5-Night Stay at Los Suenos Marriott (Playa Herradura) or JW Marriott Guanacaste (Tamarindo) with daily breakfast and airfare for 2.
- Kentucky Bourbon Trail: Distillery tours and tastings at Stitzel-Weller, Maker’s Mark, Jim Beam, lunch, private tour leader, 3-night stay with airfare for 2.
- Beautiful Belize: Explore the Mayan ruins, relax on the picturesque beaches or trek through the jungles! Includes daily meal plan and non-alcoholic beverages at the Placencia Resort, 5-night stay with airfare for 2.
- Napa Valley Rail and Sky: Gourmet lunch on the wine train, hot air balloon ride, wine tasting, Meritage Resort and Spa 3-night stay with airfare for 2.
- Tee off in Monterey: Round of golf on Del Monte Golf Course and The Links at Spanish Bay (Pebble Beach, CA), golf cart rental, Hyatt Regency Monterey 3-night stay with airfare for 2.
Travel for all packages is available through 2025. You do not need to be present to win.
Our eclectic collection of special auction items and experiences will be available online in advance of the event.
Make your choice–bid on specialty items, date packages and private Meadow Brook experiences.
All winners will be notified and contacted to arrange for item pick-up if not in attendance at the event.
2023 Wild Game Dinner Sponsors:
Wild Raffle Sponsor:
Sanford Rose & Associates – Rochester
Frank & Janet Cassise
2023 Wild Game Dinner Organizing Committee Members
Patrick Brown | Gasper Buffa | Christine Busch | Frank Cassise | Anthony Costanzo | Ashley Dewling | Millie Gervais | Russell Moore | Michelle Peyerk | Gina Randall | Teckla Rhodes Randy Walker | Mike Westfall