Wild Game Dinner & Auction
Fantastic Fare. Inspired Auctions. Support That is Totally Wild.
Take a walk on the culinary wild side with Meadow Brook Hall’s biggest annual fundraising experience—the Wild Game Dinner.
It’s an evening you won’t soon forget. Sip cocktails, enjoy delectable hors d’oeuvres and explore our unique selection of silent auction items along the loggia terrace as the sun sets over the Great Estate. Choose from jewelry, travel experiences, exclusive packages, outdoors gear, hunting rifles and much more.
The evening continues with a live auction and dining inside the Garden Tent. Enjoy a plated four-course dining experience that is both wild and mild, along with a full bar with specialty cocktails and a beautiful setting that is unmatched.
Wild Game Dinner & Auction | Thursday, Sept. 17, 2020
Make your next night out different by making an impact at Meadow Brook’s 15th annual Wild Game Dinner & Auction fundraiser.
We all know that the places we visit and the experiences we choose make an impact far beyond that one encounter. It’s why we are conscientious about where we shop, drink, dine and play.
Meadow Brook’s Wild Game Dinner is more than a unique night out. As a museum and cultural institution, Meadow Brook relies on supporters like you for donations, memberships and special programs and events.
At Meadow Brook, every ticket counts, every dollar makes a difference.
By supporting The Hall through our annual Wild Game Dinner, you are making an impact here.
The Wild Game Dinner & Auction features:
- Four-course gourmet dinner prepared by Meadow Brook Hall’s Executive Chef
- A live auction including hunting and fishing trips, fine jewelry and more
- A silent auction including overnight get-aways, jewelry, guns, entertainment packages and more
- 52 card gun raffle
- Full bar
- Cocktail and hors d’oeuvres reception
- Self-guided tours of The Hall
- Evening emcee WXYZ’s Dave LewAllen
- Complimentary valet parking
Wild Game Dinner Tickets
- Standard: $150 per person
- Tables of 10: $1,450
- Table Sponsors: $1,750 ( $350 charitable portion, includes name recognition in program and table sign)
Reservations are required in advance. To make reservations, call (248) 364-6252.
PLUS: Purchase a raffle ticket in advance for a chance to win a Benelli 828 Nickel Plated Over / Under shotgun* (valued at $3,000). Tickets are $100 each and only 100 tickets will be sold. Tickets can be purchased when you make your reservation or from a committee member. The drawing will take place the night of the event. You do not have to be present to win. All ticket proceeds benefit The Hall.
* Not interested in the Benelli? That’s okay, you can exchange the value of the gun for any merchandise available at Cabela’s.
2020 Sponsors – to come!
2020 Organizing Committee Members
Gasper Buffa | Patrick Brown | Ted Cunningham | George Frisch | Derek Gentile |
Millie Gervais | Scott Kunselman | Mike Murri | Dan Pienta | | Frank Rewold | Randy Walker