You are invited...
...to join a unique family of friends who help preserve and care for Michigan's newest National Historic Landmark, Meadow Brook Hall. Designated a landmark by the Secretary of the Interior in 2012, the fourth-largest historic house museum in the United States is not only a must-see for entertaining out-of-town visitors, but it offers a wide range of activities for families, adults and seniors. At the same time, members know that their support is helping to preserve as a viable museum and community cultural center the preeminent example of the country estate lifestyle of America's automotive aristocracy, the finest example of Tudor revival architecture in the United States and some 75,000 priceless collection items. In addition to preservation and conservation, your participation in The Hall's annual giving program will help facilitate adult educational programming, student internships, research and publishing, exhibitions, lectures and youth programming.Contributor
up to $100
Friends of Meadow Brook
$100 to $249
- Free year-round tour admission (including Holiday Walk) for two adults and their children or grandchildren (under 18 years old)
- Free access to walking paths and gardens
- 10% discount on community events, educational events and museum store merchandise
- Subscription to the bi-annual Meadow Brook Magazine
- Electronic communications updates
- Invitation to an annual member event for two adults and their children or grandchildren.
$250 to $999
- All benefits of Friends plus:
- Four complimentary tour passes to share with family or friends (including Holiday Walk)
Download Membership Form