Meadow Brook’s Gourmet Wild Game Dinner
Join us for Meadow Brook Hall’s 13th annual Gourmet Wild Game Dinner and auction fundraiser. Whether your tastes are wild or mild, our Executive Chef will prepare a meal to remember. The Wild Game Dinner is an annual major fundraiser for Meadow Brook Hall. All proceeds benefit the interpretation and preservation of this National Historic Landmark.
Fun Fact: John Dodge and his son Danny were avid sportsmen, who engaged in a variety of hunting and fishing activities at their lodges and on the Meadow Brook property.
The Dodge Sportsman Award
2017 Dodge Award Recipient: Craig Novotney
The award honors a man, woman or organization who, in the spirit of entrepreneurial American sportsmen John, Horace and Danny Dodge, has demonstrated outstanding contributions to Michigan’s outdoor heritage.
2018 Wild Game Dinner Program
Thursday, September 20 from 6 – 10 p.m.
The Wild Game Dinner features:
- Complimentary valet parking
- A live auction including hunting and fishing trips, fine jewelry and more
- A silent auction including overnight get-aways, jewelry, guns, entertainment packages and more
- 52 card gun raffle
- Full bar
- Cocktail and hors d’oeuvres reception
- Self-guided tours of The Hall
- Gourmet wild or mild 4-course dinner prepared by Executive Chef Patrick Gazzarato
Wild Game Dinner Tickets
- Standard: $125 per person
- Tables of 10: $1,200
- Table Sponsors: $1,500 ( $250 charitable portion, includes name recognition in program and table sign)
Reservations are required. To make reservations, please call (248) 364-6252.
2018 Organizing Committee Members
Gasper Buffa | Patrick Brown | Ted Cunningham | George Frisch | Walt Frisch | Derek Gentile | Scott Kunselman | Dan Pienta | Millie Gervais | Charlie Mann | Frank Rewold | Mike Murri | Randy Walker
Honorary Member: Craig Novotney
2018 Presenting Sponsor
2018 Major Sponsor