Gourmet Wild Game Dinner & Auction
Join us for Meadow Brook Hall’s 14th annual Gourmet Wild Game Dinner and auction fundraiser. Whether your tastes are wild or mild, our Executive Chef will prepare a meal to remember. The Wild Game Dinner is an annual major fundraiser for Meadow Brook Hall. All proceeds benefit the interpretation and preservation of this National Historic Landmark.
2019 Wild Game Dinner & Auction
Thursday, September 19 from 6 – 10 p.m.
The Wild Game Dinner features:
- Complimentary valet parking
- A live auction including hunting and fishing trips, fine jewelry and more
- A silent auction including overnight get-aways, jewelry, guns, entertainment packages and more
- 52 card gun raffle
- Full bar
- Cocktail and hors d’oeuvres reception
- Self-guided tours of The Hall
Wild Game Dinner Tickets
- Standard: $150 per person
- Tables of 10: $1,450
- Table Sponsors: $1,750 ( $350 charitable portion, includes name recognition in program and table sign)
Reservations for this event are required in advance. To make reservations, please call (248) 364-6252.
2019 Organizing Committee Members
Gasper Buffa | Patrick Brown | Ted Cunningham | George Frisch |Nick Frisch | Walt Frisch | Derek Gentile | Scott Kunselman | Dan Pienta | Millie Gervais | Charlie Mann | Frank Rewold| Mike Murri | Randy Walker
Honorary Member: Al Stewart
2019 Presenting Sponsor