Gourmet Wild Game Dinner & Auction
Join us for Meadow Brook Hall’s 14th annual Gourmet Wild Game Dinner and auction fundraiser. Whether your tastes are wild or mild, our Executive Chef will prepare a meal to remember. The Wild Game Dinner is an annual major fundraiser for Meadow Brook Hall. All proceeds benefit the interpretation and preservation of this National Historic Landmark.
Fun Fact: John Dodge and his son Danny were avid sportsmen, who engaged in a variety of hunting and fishing activities at their lodges and on the Meadow Brook property.
2019 Wild Game Dinner & Auction
Thursday, September 19 from 6 – 10 p.m.
The Wild Game Dinner features:
- Complimentary valet parking
- A live auction including hunting and fishing trips, fine jewelry and more
- A silent auction including overnight get-aways, jewelry, guns, entertainment packages and more
- 52 card gun raffle
- Full bar
- Cocktail and hors d’oeuvres reception
- Self-guided tours of The Hall
Wild Game Dinner Tickets
- Standard: $150 per person
- Tables of 10: $1,450
- Table Sponsors: $1,750 ( $350 charitable portion, includes name recognition in program and table sign)
Reservations for this event are required in advance. To make reservations, please call (248) 364-6252.
2019 Organizing Committee Members
Gasper Buffa | Patrick Brown | Ted Cunningham | George Frisch |Nick Frisch | Walt Frisch | Derek Gentile | Scott Kunselman | Dan Pienta | Millie Gervais | Charlie Mann | Frank Rewold| Mike Murri | Randy Walker
Honorary Member: Al Stewart
2019 Presenting Sponsor