Meadow Brook Health & Safety
COVID-19 Precautions at The Great Estate
Meadow Brook Hall is closely monitoring emerging developments related to COVID-19 and is taking a range of measures to protect the safety and health of our community.
Following guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Michigan State Department of Health and Human Services (MDHHS), Oakland County Health Division, and Oakland University public health safety experts, we are taking actions that are intended to protect the health of our community.
Winter Wonder Lights | NOW STARTING Dec. 11
Meadow Brook Hall is committed to the health and safety of visitors and staff. Following Michigan’s Nov. 15 public health order that limits outdoor gatherings to 25 people through Tuesday, Dec. 8.
We have adjusted the dates for Winter Wonder Lights, our all-new outdoor holiday light show, to open on Friday, Dec. 11.
Winter Wonder Lights has been designed as a safe way for people to celebrate the holidays in our current environment. We have implemented stringent health and safety measures for our outdoor light show Winter Wonder Lights, including:
All guests must complete the health assessment form (attached to your confirmation and reminder emails) the day of your visit and submit it to staff when redeeming your tickets. A form will also be available onsite.
Face masks or cloth face coverings must be worn at all times on the grounds.
Signage around the property reminds visitors to maintain social distancing.
Restrooms and other high-touch surfaces are disinfected frequently and hand sanitizing stations have been placed in key locations.
The tour route for the event is one-way to help guests maintain social distancing.
Public Touring & Visitation
Meadow Brook Hall is currently closed for public touring. We will be open for Winter Wonder Lights tours only starting on Friday, Dec. 11.
Guest safety is our top priority. In order to protect our community, we ask guests to:
- Wear a face covering indoors
- Maintain physical distancing by staying 6 feet apart from others
- Please stay home if they are feeling sick or have a temperature of 100 F or higher
Meadow Brook Admission Fall 2020
|Tickets are available onsite in the Museum Shop||Ticket Price|
|Seniors aged 62 and over||$7|
|Children aged 6-12||$5|
|Children 5 and under||Free|
Event & Facility Rental
The Great Estate is a world-class venue, providing a breathtaking backdrop for virtually any type of event, from corporate meetings and client appreciation parties to weddings and private celebrations. Our events team brings a premier touch to your experience, ensuring a tailor-made event that transitions seamlessly from planning to execution.
We are excited to introduce two new special wedding packages for smaller celebrations-Our Intimate Wedding Package is for between twenty and fifty people, while our Elopement Package is perfect for between four and twenty people.
In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, we will confidently deliver our renowned high-quality event experiences while following CDC-recommended protocols and implementing best practices from the Michigan Restaurant and Lodging Association (MRLA).
Rest assured, we are practicing stringent safety measures for both our patrons and our staff, which include, but are not limited to:
- All service and kitchen staff have completed a training course that includes ServSafe Re-Opening Guidance with COVID-19 Precautions, and has received a certification of training.
- We conduct staff pre-screening upon arrival at work, including temperature screening.
- We are in compliance with all CDC, FDA, EPA, MDHHS, and Oakland County Health Guidelines.
- Before attending your event, please ask your guest to conduct a self-screening, by answering the following questions:
- Do you have a cough (or change in a chronic cough) or shortness of breath?
- Do you have a fever of 100 F or 37.8 C or higher?
- Have you had close contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19 within the past 14 days?
- If you guests answer “yes” to any of the above questions, please ask them to refrain from attending your event.
- Please advise your guests to use a face covering when they are transitioning to and from their table and when using the restroom. Face coverings are not necessary to wear once you are seated.
- Practice social distancing at all times during your event, particularly when transitioning to and from the table, and when using the restroom.
- Be patient and courteous to everyone around you.
- We have created touchless protocols wherever practical, and we appreciate everything you can do to help us in that effort.
We look forward to welcoming you to Meadow Brook Hall!