All University Fund Drive
Support Meadow Brook Hall during AUFD | Now through Dec. 6, 2019 | Fund #35122
It’s where OU began.
In 1957, Matilda Dodge Wilson and Alfred Wilson made the visionary decision to donate their home and estate to found what would become Oakland University.
Today, their home Meadow Brook Hall is a self-supporting museum and cultural center and National Historic Landmark with 110 rooms, 88,000 square feet, thousands of priceless artifacts and more than 90 years of history.
Help us keep the doors open.
Ninety years ago, it cost $4 million to build Meadow Brook Hall, and today it takes nearly $4 million every year to keep the doors open.
Meadow Brook Hall needs your support. Our need ranges from operating expenses to strategic preservation and interpretation efforts.
Our vision for the next ninety years includes creating immersive educational exhibits and expanding our building preservation and collections conservation program for our community and generations to come.
Your gift has an impact here.
Exclusive offer to the OU community: Give $100 or more and during the 2019 AUFD campaign and receive a duo membership! This is a savings of $50 to become a member.
- Free tour admission for the House Tour, Behind-the-Scenes Tour, Estate Walking Tour and our annual Holiday Walk
- Early access and discounts for select community events and at the Museum Shop
- Be in the know through Meadow Brook Magazine and communications
- Participate in our Members-Only Appreciation event
- 20 percent discount on tickets at Meadow Brook Theatre
- Enjoy free admission at more than 1,000 museums through the North American Reciprocal Museum Association
Your gift matters.
No matter the amount, every dollar helps keep the doors open for an irreplaceable cultural destination.
And with OU President Ora Hirsch Pescovitz’s offer to match 50 cents for every dollar donated (up to $1,000), your gift means more.
We hope you’ll consider a gift of any size.
When making your gift, please choose Meadow Brook Hall Gifts and Donations #35122.