Meadow Brook Hall is closely monitoring emerging developments related to COVID-19.
At this time, Meadow Brook Hall and its grounds and gardens are closed for public touring through Monday, April 13.
With the State of Michigan declaring a state of emergency, Oakland University and Meadow Brook are taking a range of measures to protect and maintain the safety and health of our community.
Following the guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Michigan State Department of Health and Human Services (MDHHS), Oakland County Health Division, and Oakland University public health safety experts, we are taking actions that are intended to slow the spread of the virus and protect the health of our community.
Precautionary measures include:
- Cancelling our upcoming event, Breakfast with the Bunny that was scheduled for Saturday, April 4. All registered participants will receive a full refund.
- All inquiries regarding private events please contact the sales department directly at (248) 364-6220 or email
- Diligently and thoroughly sanitizing all public spaces and surfaces as appropriate.
- Strongly encouraging individuals to practice self-hygiene habits, the practice of social distancing, self-monitoring for COVID-19, and taking preventive health measures as promoted by the CDC.
- Reviewing all updates and recommendations from Oakland University at oakland.edu/coronavirus.
We thank our members, volunteers and the community for their flexibility during this time. Our staff will continue to monitor all OU, state and federal communications. Please check back to meadowbrookhall.org for any updates as the situation requires.