Valentine’s Dinner at the Hall
Celebrate Valentine’s Day at Meadow Brook Hall on Thursday, February 14, 6:30 – 9 p.m. Enjoy an elegant evening at the Great Estate beginning with a romantic candlelight cocktail and hors d’oeuvres reception complete with self-guided touring and live musical entertainment, then proceed to your private table for two for a 3-course dinner, with wine service and a decadent dessert. Valet is also included in the evening.
Reservations are $100 per person (all inclusive) and are required.
THIS EVENT IS FULL. To be placed on the wait list, please email.
Butler passed hors d’oeuvres:
- Vegetarian samosa with mango dipping sauce
- Maki roll assortment (Ahi tuna, Escolar, Surimi crab and vegetarian)
- English cucumber banded field greens with marinated cannellini beans, crumbled goat cheese, roasted peppers, toasted pine nuts and balsamic vinaigrette
- Boneless braised short rib of beef with natural reduction paired with spinach foraged mushroom & caramelized onion chicken roulade with roasted tomato cream
- Mashed russet potatoes
- Poached asparagus
- Chocolate flourless torte with berries & whipped cream