Help Make a Difference: Give to Meadow Brook
The engagement of friends and supporters becomes critical to our use of authentic three-dimensional history – things we can touch and feel – as a foundation for educating our citizens, children and grandchildren about what made America great. We invite you to join us as a steward of this incredible treasure as we engage in activity to maintain and enrich its value before passing its care on to those who follow behind us.
Invest in Our Heritage
By supporting a local treasure and National Historic Landmark with annual gifts, you can help preserve an important community asset. Meadow Brook Hall is an independent auxiliary of Oakland University and is totally self-funding.
While membership has its privileges, the true reward is in knowing you are directly involved in helping to maintain and enrich The Hall’s significance for future generations.
Donations we have received over the past year have allowed us to:
- Complete renovations to The Hall’s exterior lighting
- Replace the boiler and upgrade the system controls
- Upgrade the HVAC system for utility efficiency
- Begin timber restoration on The Hall and outbuildings
- Restore the Breakfast Room and Sun Porch through the Adopt-an-Artifact program
Friends are the backbone of support for Meadow Brook Hall’s preservation and interpretation of the buildings, grounds and social history of one of America’s great estates. The status and success The Hall has enjoyed are the direct result of the commitment shared by our donors.
We hope to welcome you to the family of supporters of Meadow Brook Hall.
Here is how your support can help Meadow Brook in a tangible way:
Individual Giving Levels
$1,000 and higher annually
- Special invitation for a private tour for you and your guests, hosted by The Hall’s curator
- VIP invitation to an exclusive event
- Complimentary Friends of Meadow Brook membership to be given as a gift to a friend or family member
- Name recognition in the Meadow Brook Magazine and on the Wall of Honor
$2,500 to $4,999 annually
- All the benefits of the Cornerstone Society PLUS:
- Collections study session hosted by The Hall’s curator for you and your guests held in the newly restored Servants Room.
$5,000 to $9,999 annually
- All the benefits of the Tiffany Circle PLUS:
- Special invitation to participate in Heritage Week activities with Dodge and Wilson family members
$10,000 and higher
- All the benefits of the Pegasus Circle PLUS:
- A trip with the Meadow Brook Hall Executive Staff to get an insider’s look into an area cultural organization.
Community Partner Giving Levels
$500 to $999
- Company/business recognition in annual printed Donor Honor Roll and in the entry hall on a rotating electronic display
- Invitation (for 2) to an annual summer festival at Meadow Brook Hall
- Subscription to the bi-annual Meadow Brook Magazine
- Electronic communications updates
$1,000 to $4,999
- All benefits of the Partners level plus:
- Company/business recognition at each Meadow Brook Hall community program (excluding Holiday Walk)
- Invitation (for 2) to a giving-societies-only Holiday Walk preview
$5,000 and higher
- All benefits of the Sponsors level plus:
- Company/business recognition as a room sponsor during the month-long duration of Holiday Walk
- VIP invitations (for 2) to special curatorial lecture/workshop receptions featuring the collections, the building, the gardens and life on the Meadow Brook Farms estate
- VIP invitations (for 2) to one exclusive interpretive program annually, such as: Cooking lessons presented by Meadow Brook Hall’s Executive Chef
- Orientation to the Meadow Brook Hall Archives, including family and Dodge Motor Car Company papers and photographs
- Hands-on gardening techniques and tips from the Meadow Brook Hall Garden Club and resident horticulturalist
The Builders of Meadow Brook
$250, $1,000 and higher
- The American craftsmen who built Meadow Brook Hall in the late 1920s were respected for their skill and work ethic during their lifetimes.
- Today’s skilled tradesmen and women can join a special family of Meadow Brook supporters by checking the “Builder” box on the application form under either the Guilders or Cornerstone Society levels.
- In addition to the activities associated with their chosen support group, “Builders” will have the opportunity to attend:
- Special educational sessions focused on the trades that built The Hall, such as carpentry, masonry, plumbing, electrical, plastering, etc.
- Behind-the-scenes tours of the building’s infrastructure
- Networking with their peers
Through interpretive programming, Meadow Brook Hall shares with its visitors the important legacy of the Dodge and Wilson family and their magnificent country estate on subjects including:
- Social, family, local and regional history
- Automotive heritage
- Country and farm estate life
- Historical art and architecture.
The special programs* presented by The Hall support this effort by giving visitors a unique opportunity to experience the traditions of this estate in a fun and engaging manner. Supporting Meadow Brook Hall’s special programs is a tremendous opportunity to become a steward of this magnificent historic property and help offset event expenses to ensure the preservation and interpretation of this national treasure. If you are interested in receiving information about our sponsorship opportunities, please contact Shannon O’Berski at (248) 364-6263 or email at .