Meadow “Boo” Hall
Bring your little ghouls and ghosts and join us at Meadow “Boo” Hall on Sunday, October 29th from 5:00pm-8:30pm for a not-so-spooky good time for the whole family. Enjoy an evening of crafts, trick-or-treating around The Hall! Tickets are $12.50 ($11.25 members) for ages 15 & up and $15 ($13.50 members) for ages 3-14. Children under 3 are free. Timed ticket reservations are required for entry, and no tickets will be sold at the door. Family friendly costumes are encouraged, but for the safety of this historic home, please no masks that restrict vision or strollers while trick-or-treating inside.
MEADOW “BOO” HALL FEATURES:
- Cider donated by Trader Joe’s and donuts provided by Middleton Farms Cider Mill
- Craft beer and hard cider available for purchase for adults
- Face painting
- Craft provided by the Painted Pot
- Glow-in-the-dark walk to Knole Cottage and Danny’s Cabin
- Family-friendly costumes encouraged
To keep it fun for everyone, entry will not be allowed before or more than 30 minutes after your timed admission.
This event is sold out.
Please contact Liz at 248.364.6254 to be put on a wait list.