Jewish Weddings at Meadow Brook
Mazel Tov! Host your Jewish wedding celebration at Meadow Brook Hall. Our experienced coordinators are familiar with the Jewish wedding customs from the Tish to finding the perfect place for the Huppah to the breaking of the glass and the privacy needed for the Yichud; we handle the details so you and your guests can enjoy the day! From a complimentary wedding coordinator to concierge-level service, our staff will help you design the Jewish wedding of your dreams. No place makes a statement like Meadow Brook.
Why Choose the Hall for Your Jewish Wedding?
Book your Jewish wedding at Meadow Brook Hall and here’s what you can expect:
- Great American Estate: Our historical legacy will amaze your guests. They will walk and dine among fine art, rare decorative arts and stunning architectural craftsmanship.
- Exclusive Use: Our exclusive rental option guarantees privacy and intimacy along with the complete focus of our experienced staff.
- Complimentary Tours: Your guests may choose to take an informal tour of the home so they can see up close and personal how the automotive aristocracy truly lived.
- Like No Other: Rest assured that your Jewish wedding at Meadow Brook will be like no other event you or your guests have experienced. Isn’t that what it’s all about?
- Individualized Attention: Our priority is to ensure that you and your guests are our guests. Our experienced events management team takes care of the details so you can relax and enjoy your celebration.
- Supporting a National Historic Landmark: The revenue generated from your Jewish wedding helps to support the preservation and interpretation of this great American estate.
Jewish Wedding Experience
- The Pegasus Garden, which features the bronze Colt Pegasus sculpture and tiled fountain make a beautiful backdrop for the Huppah.
- One of the many beautiful rooms at Meadow Brook Hall will provide Yichud for the newlyweds following the ceremony.
- The Hall’s grand white garden tent, which is positioned on a small rise to capture panoramic views of both the mansion and the surrounding sweeps of green space is the perfect location for all of the traditional celebrations.
- Custom menus and Kosher catering are available.
Most successful events begin with a great menu and great food … and great menus and great food always begin with the people preparing them. Meadow Brook employs a nationally renowned and expansive full-service catering operation, rated four-stars for both quality of food and service. The Executive Chef and assistants apply signature touches on classic favorites.
In partnership with Quality Kosher Catering we can provide Kosher meals. If you don’t require a Kosher meal we can customize menus to your preference.