Meadow Brook Hall is the perfect location for a traditional Indian or fusion ceremony. Our picturesque gardens provide several choices for the Mandap. The courtyard and front circle drive provides a scenic backdrop for the Baraat. Our garden tent can accommodate up to 350 guests. Our event planners have coordinated many Indian wedding ceremonies and are familiar with the traditions. From a complimentary wedding coordinator to concierge-level service, our experienced staff will help you design the Indian wedding of your dreams. No place makes a statement like Meadow Brook.
Why Choose the Hall for Your Indian Wedding?
Book your Indian wedding at Meadow Brook Hall and here’s what you can expect:
- Great American Estate: Our historical legacy will amaze your guests. They will walk and dine among fine art, rare decorative arts and stunning architectural craftsmanship.
- Exclusive Use: Our exclusive rental option guarantees privacy and intimacy along with the complete focus of our staff.
- Complimentary Tours: Your guests may choose to take an informal tour of the home so they can see up close and personal how the automotive aristocracy truly lived.
- Like No Other: Rest assured that your Indian wedding at Meadow Brook will be like no other event you or your guests have experienced. Isn’t that what it’s all about?
- Individualized Attention: Our priority is to ensure that you and your guests are our guests. Our experienced events management team takes care of the details so you can relax and enjoy your celebration.
- Supporting a National Historic Landmark: The revenue generated from your Indian wedding helps to support the preservation and interpretation of this great American estate.
Indian Wedding Experience
- The Hall’s grand white garden tent, which is positioned on a small rise to capture panoramic views of both the mansion and the surrounding sweeps of green space can accommodate up to 350 guests.
- Meadow Brook’s Executive Chef can create menus for both traditional Indian fare or a custom fusion menu.
- The Estate grounds provide many possibilities for the Baraat.
- The Rock or English Walled Gardens provide a breathtaking backdrop for the Mandap.
Most successful events begin with a great menu and great food … and great menus and great food always begin with the people preparing them. Meadow Brook employs a nationally renowned and expansive full-service catering operation, rated four-stars for both quality of food and service. The Executive Chef and assistants apply signature touches on classic favorites.
Custom menus are also available at your request.