Holiday Weddings at Meadow Brook
The golden age of the holidays is aglow at the Great Estate. Experience the warmth and magic of a winter wedding at Meadow Brook Hall. From a complimentary wedding coordinator to concierge-level service, our experienced staff will help you design the holiday wedding of your dreams. No place makes a statement like Meadow Brook.
Why Choose the Hall for Your Holiday Wedding?
Book your holiday wedding at Meadow Brook Hall and here’s what you can expect:
- Great American Estate: Our historical legacy will amaze your guests. They will walk and dine among fine art, rare decorative arts and stunning architectural craftsmanship.
- Exclusive Use: Our exclusive rental option guarantees privacy and intimacy along with the complete focus of our experienced staff.
- Complimentary Tours: Your guests may choose to take an informal tour of the home so they can see up close and personal how the automotive aristocracy truly lived.
- Like No Other: Rest assured that your holiday wedding at Meadow Brook will be like no other event you or your guests have experienced. Isn’t that what it’s all about?
- Individualized Attention: Our priority is to ensure that you and your guests are our guests. Our experienced events management team takes care of the details so you can relax and enjoy your celebration.
- Supporting a National Historic Landmark: The revenue generated from your holiday wedding helps to support the preservation and interpretation of this great American estate.
Holiday Wedding Experience
Host your holiday wedding at Meadow Brook Hall and you and your guests will enjoy the house decked in historic and holiday treasure.
- The sparkling lights and holiday warmth create a magical wedding to remember
- Exchange vows in the historic ballroom dressed in opulent decor
- Enjoy the gentle glow of the fireplaces against the backdrop of historic holiday splendor
The Christopher Wren Dining Room
With an indoor holiday wedding, the dining experience takes place in the breathtaking Christopher Wren Dining Room. Giuseppe Corrado Parducci, the renowned Detroit sculptor, designed and articulated the elaborate plaster ceiling after 18th century designs by Christopher Wren, the champion of the Neo-Classical period. Though styled after the work of this architect, the final result is completely unique.
- After mingling on the main level of Meadow Brook Hall during Cocktail Hour, dinner chimes will call your guests into the Christopher Wren Dining Room for a spectacular seated meal.
- The room can seat 100 guests, 94 in the main room and an additional 6 in the connected, chinoiserie-style Breakfast Nook.
- Your guests will be blown away by the intricate plaster ceiling, detailed woodwork, and sophistication of this room.
If your wedding has more than 100 guests, no problem! We can accommodate that as well with our Strolling Reception experience.
Most successful events begin with a great menu and great food … and great menus and great food always begin with the people preparing them. Meadow Brook employs a nationally renowned and expansive full-service catering operation, rated four-stars for both quality of food and service. The Executive Chef and assistants apply signature touches on classic favorites.
Kosher catering is also available.